010. Dealing with Time Wasters Episode
While Leo deals with a cold (excuse his voice), Erik explains time wasters, how to find them, and how to avoid them.
Covered in this episode:
- What is a time waster?
- What time of day are you most likely to waste time or get interrupted?
- Are you doing things that bring you joy, motivate you, or satisfy one of your needs?
- Are you consciously choosing to waste time?
- How can you quickly identify when and how you are wasting time?
- How many ways can people interrupt you?
- Which time wasters should be the first to go?
- What are some strategies for limiting and wasting time intentionally?
- How can some scheduled downtime improve your productivity?
Links★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★